30, 60, 90 Maintenance schedule.
Easy to remember, right? More often than not, you will hit these milestones for your car and when the time comes, it is extremely important to get your car serviced.
Why are these milestones important? Well we recommend this service because it helps maximize your vehicle’s longevity and performance. Proper understanding of these milestones and education of the necessity to schedule these services should be communicated by the car dealership when the car is purchased and should be emphasized each time you go back for a service appointment.
The 30, 60, 90 mile maintenance service does the following:
- The vehicle’s components and systems are inspected and evaluated
- You will receive a future schedule of components and systems in your vehicle that are recommended to be changed (specific to your vehicle’s model)
- A record of recommendation of services by the technician
- Factory recommendations for your vehicle under normal and severe driving conditions
What are the benefits of the 30, 60, 90 mile maintenance program?
- Protects your vehicle’s warranty
- Maximizes resale value of the vehicle
- Reduces risk of breaking down
- Extends life of all components and systems in the vehicle
- Safer driving conditions
- Maximization of fuel economy
As you can see, there are many benefits of the 30, 60, 90 mile maintenance program. The overall benefits and money will always outweigh the time and money you spend on getting your car serviced.
Here are just some of the services that will be applied to your vehicle (IF NECESSARY):
- Replace spark plugs
- Replace fuel filter
- Replace vent filter
- Inspect belts and hoses
- Check lube, oil and filters
- Brake inspection
- Tire pressure check
- Brake fluid flush
- Suspension and shock check
- Air filter replacement
- Cleaning engine, brakes, etc.
- Flush coolant system
- Check emissions
When it is time to schedule your 30, 60 or 90 maintenance, call Autotech at (951) 784-1090 and we’ll discuss exactly what we can do for your vehicle.